Wednesday, February 6, 2013

If A Man Keeps Telling You He Loves You



I found that in a restaurant in Lembang called Maja House. It was a nice restaurant, with a view of a valley. I bet it’d be beautiful during sunset or at night, with city lights view.
I L.O.V.E sarcasm. So, when I saw that, I couldn’t help but giggled and took a picture of it. Apparently, regardless how romantic the restaurant can be, it is no place for dating (kidding).  
Also, this one quote crossed my mind when I read that wall,
“Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives.” ~Marilyn Monroe~
Are men always like that? Are they treat woman sweetly out of guilt? Or when they hide something from woman? 
I sure have no idea. It could be every possible ways. But  two women, Monroe and the one who wrote that wall (which I believe a woman), say so. Anybody else agree? 


No comments: